Boom of Bookkeeping Services in MelbourneOctober 2, 2017
Capital Gain Tax and your Investment PropertyOctober 2, 2017
Running your own business can be really time consuming, especially in the beginning when you are in the settling phase. You’re aware that your days are hectic and that your big picture business planning often gets sidelined.
It’s possible to find balance, you just need a bit of planning.
The Secret is simple, you just need to plan your business processes and embrace the technology to organise your work life-balance.
- Automate the different accounting software:Use different accounting software to help stream lime your everyday accounting tasks. Make a list of the functions on which you rely the most to run your business they might include Invoicing, inventory, payroll, budgeting and estimates and then Look for the technology that offers these automated functions.
- Choose cloud-based accounting software: Accessing your data online will add greater flexibility to your business. By using cloud based software you can access your data remotely and you are not restricted to single computer.You can connect, at any time, on any device.
- Stick to a regular schedule:Make a schedule and try to stick to that schedule. Don’t put it off.Set aside time each week to take care of your financial tasks, reconcile your accounts, run your management reports and forecast profits.
- Engage with a professional accounting firm: Financial management doesn’t not need to be a headache. To free up more time and to maintain more work –life balance consider engaging a professional accounting firm for their fully integrated support and advice
- Technology: Always try to embrace the new technology. Forget about piles of paperwork and opt for online file sharing systems. It’s a reliable way to manage your business, eliminate version issues, share up-to-date information and back-up all of your important business documents.
Call BookSmart Accountants at 1300 300 106 to discuss it further!