Fringe Benefits & Payment SummariesJuly 8, 2016
Defence Force EmployeesJuly 8, 2016
In most of the situations you are able to claim a work expense as long as it was incurred in context of income producing activities, is not private in nature and you have a receipt of written evidence to substantiate the claim.
Some of the deductions available specifically for the adult industry are as below:
- Advertising Costs.
- Clothing costs for the items of clothing used solely for work such as lingerie and costumes.
- Consumables for instance condoms, tissues, gels, oils and lubricants.
- Cosmetics for stage make up including make-up removing products as well as hair care solely for income activities such as wigs etc.
- Dance lessons to keep up with existing dance skills or new skills.
- Tools & equipment such as adult novelties, fetish equipment including the repairs & maintenance of such items.
Unsure about what you can claim in your industry? Call one of our expert Cranbourne tax agents or Cranbourne accountants on 1300 300 106 to discuss it.